This soup is very cooling and has been on my menu for many years. I always make this whenever the weather is cranky or when my family showing signs of heatiness. This soup is so simple to make; your 3 year old kid can do it too!
2 bunch of Watercress
A handful of Conpoy
1 Chicken bone (Keep the Meat for stir fry or Stew)
3L of water
A handful of Wolfberries
1. Soak the dried scallops and wolfberries
2. In a pot, add water and scallops
3. Scald the chicken bone in hot water and add to pot
4. Seperate the stem from the leaves of Watercress and add the stem to pot.
5. under low heat, simmer for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, remove the stems and you can either set aside to serve or throw them
7. Add in the leaves and wolfberries and continue to simmer for 30 mins