2 Large Russet Potato, shredded
2 Hotdog Franks
1 Tsp Djion Mustard
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat up a flat pan till smoky, add in 2 Tbsp oil
2. Scatter your shredded potato into pan, and using a spatula, slowly form a potato disc with equal thickness
3. Let it fry, untouched for 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Flip over and fry for another 5 minutes untouched. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In another pan, cook hotdog till done and fry eggs till yolk just about to set.
6. Serve Rösti with hotdogs, egg and djion mustard.