1 mug of plain flour
1 mug of milk
Pinch of Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Turn the oven on to 250ºC.
2. Place a 6 hole shallow bun tin to warm up inside oven.
3. Put the flour, milk and egg and mix with a pinch of salt.
4. Remove the bun tin from the oven and close the door.
5. Quickly drizzle a little olive oil in each compartment, then do the same with the batter until each one is half full.
6. Place in the top of the oven, close the door and do not open for 14 minutes, until golden and risen.