I learnt this recipe from "Secret Meat Buisness" from Food Network Asia. I immedately made it for tea-break the day i watched the show.
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1 Cup Flour
Slices of Picnic Ham
Slices of Cheddar Cheese
Flour for dusting during rolling
1. Mix Yogurt and Flour together and form a dough
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out the doughto about 1 cm thickness
3. Use a round cutter or a glass, cut out round shapes
4. Wrap each piece of dough with ham and cheese.
5. Pan Fry the dumplings till golden brown