1 packet of frozen ready made Puff Pastry
Some Hotdog Cocktail
Flour for dusting
1. De-frost the puff pastry and roll out to 1cm thickness, preferbaly in a rectangle shape
2. Cut the pastry in long triangle shapes
3. Start with the base of the triangle, put hotdog cocktail or crabstick, roll the puff pastry
4. At the end, the sharp point of the triangle will be on top.
5. Break the egg and use it as egg wash and brush over the pastry.
6. Bake in the oven as per the temperature stated on the packaging