My son loves Pizza, especially Hawaiian Pizza. Not only that, he enjoys DIY also. This is another lazy recipe as the sauce and base are all store bought. But then, its just as nice. Try it.
2 ready made Pizza base
Enough Button Mushrooms for 2 pizza
Enough Canned Pineapple for 2 pizza
Enough Cheese Ham for 2 pizza
1 Bottle of Tomato base sauce
500g Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1. Spread Tomato Sauce over Pizza Base
2. Sprinkle 1 layer of Mozzarella Cheese
3. Add in your ingredients to your preferrence
4. Sprinkle another layer of Mozzarella Cheese
5. Bake at the temperature stated by the manufacturer of your Pizza base.