1 Halibut Fillet, Skin On
1 head Broccoli
1 tsp mustard
2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1/4 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
1. Combine Vinaigrette ingredients in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking to an emulsion.
2. Prepare a non-stick frying pan and put on medium flame.
3. Season both sides of Halibut with salt and pepper.
4. Using a brush, brush cooking oil on skin of Halibut (Do not pour oil in the pan before adding fish.)
5. Place Halibut skin down on pan and fry for 4 minutes. (Do not touch it for 4 mins)
6. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 5 mins and immediately soak in Ice cold Water.
7. After 4 mins, flip over the Halibut and fry for another 1 min.
8. Remove fish, and arrange with broccoli florets and drizzle Vinaigrette all around and on the fillet.