1 Australian Red Onion (This is darker coloured and more flavourful then local red onion)
1 White Skin Potato, cut to cubes
1 quarter can of Luncheon Meat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
1 tsp Dried Thyme
1. Slice the red onions thickly, about 1 cm thick.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
3. Oil a roasting pan, lay the onions on the pan.
4. Toss the potatoes with Olive oil and thyme, lay them in 1 corner of the pan. Do not lay above onions.
5. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
6. Roast for 30 mins.
7. Chop up luncheon meat into thick chunks.
8. After 25 mins in the oven, remove pan and toss in the luncheon meat.