I love Roast Vegetables, except that i love eating them as a main and not as side dishes. They are full of flavour and so healthy! Look at the colours!
1 Large Russet Potato, Chop to quarter or cubes, skin on
1 Large Red Onion, Slice to 1cm thickness
Half a Pumpkin, Cut to cubes
1 Orange (or Any Colour) Capsicum, Chop to pieces
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp Dried Thyme
1. Mix all root vegetables together, tossing them with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and thyme
2. Arrange them nicely in roasting pan (I need 2). Do not lay them on top of each other.
3. Sprinkle pepper and salt over them (to taste)
4. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C.
5. Roast them for 30 mins
6. Enjoy with a glass of Red Wine!