250g Minced Beef
1 can diced tomatoes, drain away excess water
5 cloves garlic
1 Egg per serving (I use 1 cos i only made my own share)
Few stalk Parsely
1 tsp Rosemary
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Thinly slice 2 cloves garlic and mince 3 cloves garlic, set aside
2. Chop up the onion, set aside
3. Coarsely chop the parsely
4. In a bowl, mix beef, half the chopped onion, minced garlic, half the parsely, salt and pepper together.
5. Heat up a pan, on medium heat.
6. Using your hands, squeeze meatballs about the size of a golfball and pan fry them 1 min on each side
7. Remove the meatballs.
8. In the same pan, fry the sliced garlic and half the onions.
9. Once onions sweated, pour in the diced tomatoes
10. Add in meatballs and simmer for 10 mins
11. Beat an egg on the surface of the tomatoes
12. Once egg is done, the Kefta Mkaouara is ready