foodieblog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Kuala Lumpur ---> Kuching Day 2 and 3 ---> Kuala Lumpur Day 3


















Breakfast was at Jalan Alor (Again?) as it was just opposite where we stayed and our room didn't include breakfast. 

I had Dimsum RM16 and Wanton Noodles RM5


















As our flight to Kuching was at 2pm +, we skipped our lunch. After reaching Kuching, we went to try the famous Kolo Mee for Dinner. RM4 only!

Next Morning, we had Breakfast at the hotel we are staying, Hilton Kuching




































Tomato Juice to start the day!

















My 1st Round

















My 2nd Round

















My 3rd Round, the famous Sarawak Laksa. I find it got a funny taste and i still like my singapore version best, with loads of cockles! 

















My 4th Round
















My 5th and last round
If you are curious, the cost of the buffet is RM41++

















In between Breakfast and our evening flight back to KL at 7.50pm, we went round shopping along the grand bazaar. We took a break at Ipoh town white Coffee for teabreak special. RM5 for this set. 

After a 1h40min flight and a 1h bus ride, we checked into our KL hotel past 11pm. Feeling hungry, we went to a Indian coffeeshop for our dinner/supper.

















Curry Beef Tripe (Left) and Dried Chilli Chicken (Right), RM5 each

















Roti Prata Plain x2, RM2

















Roti Prata Egg x2, RM3

















Curry, Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add This