250g Bananas, must be as ripe as possible
165g Castor Sugar
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
230g Self Raising Flour
1. Slice and mash the banana. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar together till light and fluffy
3. Add Eggs and continue whisking
4. Add vanilla essence
5. Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder into the wet mixture until evenly mixed.
6. Add in banana and mix well
7. Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees C
8. Scoop mixture into muffin cups, up to the half way mark
9. Bake for 25 mins