This looks classy but its infact very cheap to make. About $20 for 2 sets of this for my wife and me when it will easily cost $20 per head when you eat out.
2 Beef Striploin Steaks (250g - 300g each)
1 packet Enoki mushroom
2 Hard boil Eggs
1 bottle Black Pepper Sauce
1 bottle Mayo
1.Boil potatoes for 10 mins, leave to cool and cut to quarters. Mix with quarterd eggs and keep in fridge.
2. Pour olive oil into skillet under medium to high heat.
3. Brown the steak on both sides for 5 mins each (I like mine medium)
4. In a seperate pan, heat up the pepper sauce and add in mushrooms to soften them
5. When steaks are done, remove to serving plate.
6. Spoon pepper sauce and mushrooms on top.
7. Mix the potatoes and eggs with mayo and pepper and serve as side dish