foodieblog

Thursday 7 April 2011

Bangers and Mash

















I didn't know about Bangers and Mash until i read a Gordon Ramsay Book - Great British Pub Food . I am a great sausage fan and i got to try it. So, i went ahead to invent my own Bangers and Mash.

Ingredients

2 Sausage (I chose Chorizo)
1 Tbsp Dried Herbs (I Chose Rosemary)
5 Russet Potatoes
Butter
EV Olive oil
Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper 

Method 

1. Preheat oven to 200 Degrees
2. Roast the sausage for 20 mins, rubbed with EV Olive oil and 1 tbsp dried herbs
3. Peel and chop the potato into 1 inch cubes
4. Boil the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes
5. Drain the potatoes and quickly mash them up, adding in butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper (To your taste)
6. Serve sausages on top of a bed of mash potatoes
7. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add This