1 Boneless Fish Fillet
2 Egg yolks
110g Butter, diced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Lemon wedge (To squeeze over fish)
1. Season fish fillet with salt and pepper
2. Pan fry 4 mins on each side till golden brown
3. Place a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water on a medium heat. Add the egg yolks and 1 tablespoon of cold water and whisk together.
4. Gradually add the butter, bit by bit until each addition has melted and emulsified as it is whisked in, before adding the next.
5. Once all the butter has been added, cook for a few minutes more, stirring regularly until the sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon.
6. Taste and season with salt, pepper.
7. Spoon over the fish fillet and serve with wedge of Lemon