150g Raddish (shredded and squeezed dry)
100g Carrot (shredded and squeezed dry)
50g dried shrimps (soak in water till soft, use the water for the water measurements below)
4 Mushrooms (soaked and cubed)
1 Chinese sausage (cubed)
3 Tbsp chai por (rinse with water)
2 Shallots (sliced)
5 Tsp salt
2 Tsp sugar
600g Rice flour (Erawan Brand)
1. Mix 1.9L water with rice flour
2. Heat up some oil in wok, fry the shallots till golden brown.
3. Add in the chai por and fry, followed by dried shrimps, chinese sausage, then mushrooms.
4. Add in radish/carrots to fry till well cooked.
5. Add a little water when it gets too dry (less than 1/4 cup).
6. Fry till all the water dries up.
7. Mix well rice flour solution and pour into wok slowly.
8. Add pepper, salt, sugar
9. Cook till the mixture starts to slowly solidify
10. Pour into greased baking tin and smoothen out with back of spoon.
11. Steam on high heat for 45 mins immediately.
12. Pour water away from the cake after steaming
13. Leave to cool totally before inverting it onto a plate.
14. Cut to thick slices and pan fry them till golden brown or just eat it on its own!