500g Angel Hair pasta
500g Sausages, casings removed and coarsely chopped
300g sliced mushrooms
1 Red onion, chopped
1/2 Cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 Cup chopped fresh oregano
3 Cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 Cup white wine
1 Can tomatoes puree
3 Cups diced fresh tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Heat some olive oil in large pot; add onion and cook until just browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the sausage and mushrooms and cook until sausage is nearly done (about 8-10 minutes).
3. Stir in chopped basil, oregano, and garlic; cook for 1 minute.
4. Add wine; cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes puree; cover and simmer over medium heat until thickened, about 15 minutes.
6. Add diced tomatoes continue to simmer, stirring frequently, about another 10-15 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook pasta according to package directions.
9. Add ragu to cooked pasta and stir in the cheese.