Left Over Roast Beef from Christmas Party or you can Roast it yourself
3 Russet Potatoes
2 clove Garlic
Salt and Pepper
Ready made Gravy from Roast Beef or you can buy off shelf
1. Wash potatoes, peel them and cut to quarters
2. Finely mince the garlic.
3. Boil potatoes in a pot of boiling water until they are soft.(10 mins)
4. While the potatoes are still hot, add butter and Garlic and begin mashing
5. Add milk, continue mashing
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, and mash till desired consistency
7. Slice up Roast Beef and heat up frying pan
8. Fry 2 eggs till yolk are runny and whites are done.
9. Plate up the mash (drizzled with gravy), beef and eggs