250g Pork Belly, Sliced to 1 cm thickness
2 Cups/480ml Chicken Broth
1 Large Onion, Thinly Sliced
1 Carrot, Cut to 1cm Cubes
3 Cubes Japanese Curry Roux
1. In a Wok, heat up some oil and sweat the onions.
2. Once onions are soft, add in carrots
3. Add in Pork Belly and stir untill the pork is no longer pink
4. Pour in chicken broth
5. Bring to a boil and lower to medium heat
6. Add in Curry Roux and mix well
7. The curry should be thickened and bubbling away.
8. Leave it simmering for about 10 minutes.
9. Serve over rice, noodles or with bread to dip!