500g Cabbage, slice thinly
150g Streaky Bacon, Chopped
1 Bundle Vermicelli, pre-soaked in water
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
2 Tsp Light Soy
Pepper to taste
1. Heat up oil in wok, add in garlic.
2. Add in Bacon and stir fry for 1 minute
3. Add in Cabbage and slowly stir well in the wok
4. Let the cabbage cook for about 10 minutes, stir fry every once a while
5. Cabbage will release water, so no need to add any.
6. After 10 minutes, add in light soy and mix well.
7. Create a hole in centre of wok, add in the vermicelli
8. Once vermicelli is cook and soft, Serve.