500g beef chuck tender
2 yellow onion thinly sliced
8 to 10 cloves of garlic sliced
Generous amount Extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Rosemary (Dried), more if you like.
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons sea salt
1. Pour olive oil into skillet under medium to high heat.
2. Add cut up onion and chopped garlic slices. Slightly brown onions and garlic. 3. Salt and pepper both sides of roast.
4. Push onions to sides of pan and then brown all sides of roast. (You just want to get a nice brown coating on your meat for flavor.)
5. With a pointy-knife, poke about one dozen holes into top and bottom of the roast. This will allow juices to drain into roasting pan during oven cooking
6. Place some of the grilled onions and garlic into the bottom of the small roasting pan.
7. Place roast into baked pan. Now add Rosemary, salt and pepper to top of roast.
8. Place roast into preheated oven to 180 degrees. 500g roast takes about 25 minutes to cook. Use a thermometer to determine if roast is done. I like my roast done between medium and medium rare.
9. Play with the timing and temp to achieve your desire done-ness.
10. In a pan, heat up a Tbsp oil and fry 2 eggs side by side till desired done-ness11. Enjoy!