300g Minced pork with fats (五花肉)
1 Tbsp Light soy sauce
50g Dong Cai (Soak Dong cai in water for 15 minutes, wash and squeeze dry. Chop Dong Cai to smaller pieces)
2 stalk Spring Onion, chopped
1. Split meat and dong cai into 2 portions
2. In a pan, drizzle some oil on the base. Lay 1 portion of pork.
3. Sprinkle 1 portion of dong cai evenly over the pork.
4. Repeat another portion of pork and dongcai.
5. In a bowl, beat egg and spring onion together.
6. Pour mixture on the pork, evenly spreading all over the pork surface
7. Steam at high heat for about 20 mins.