2 whole chicken drumsticks
1 onion, chopped finely
2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 tomato, chopped finely
2 Stalk Celery, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 bay leave
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, marinate chicken pieces with salt and pepper, set aside for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Heat up oil in a frying pan. Pan-fried both sides of the chicken pieces until golden brown. Dish out and set aside.
3. Melt butter in the frying pan, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add Celery and carrot and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken pieces and then make a few quick stirs.
4. Add beer, tomato and bay leave. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
5. Season the dish with salt and black pepper.