300g Quality mince Beef
2 Onions, chopped
1 Tsp Freshly chopped Rosemary
Salt and Pepper
Knob of Butter
1. Marinade beef with rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mould into hamburger steaks (approx 150g each) and keep chilled for about 1 hour
3. Heat up a pan and add butter followed by onions.
4. Stir the onions once a while to slowly caramelize them, about 10 minutes
5. In another pan, heat up some oil and lay the hamburger steaks to fry.
6. Depending on your pref, cook to your desired done-ness. I use only 1 min per side.
7. Serve with Cheese, Onions and djion mustard