Ingredients (makes 1 Dozen)
250g Butter, room temperature
150g Caster sugar
200g Self-rising flour
1 packet Maltesers
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, and beat together until light and fluffy.
3. Add 1 egg at a time, combine well.
4. Add in the flour and fold till well combined.
5. Add in cocoa powder, mix well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases, about 1/4 of the case.
7. Arrange Maltesers (I add 3 into each cup) and spoon more mixture till it reaches 3/4 of cup. For my son, i add rainbow rice on the top for colour.
8. Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20mins.