1 Tbsp Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino for each Adult portion
1 Packet of Udon
300g Halibut Fillet, Sliced into 2 equal portions
Few cherry tomatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook Udon and set aside.
2. Season Halibut with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat up a pan, apply a film of cooking oil on the skin of Halibut and sear skin side down. (Do not pour oil into pan as it will not make the skin brown and crisp)
4. After 4 mins and when you see the sides turn opaque, flip them over and sear for 1 min. Set aside.
5. In a pan, add about 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cherry tomatoes and 1 Tbsp of glio, Olio e Peperoncino per adult
6. Once the glio, Olio e Peperoncino is heated through, add in the Udon.
7. Mix well and serve, with the Halibut Fillet on top.