3 cloves Garlic, chopped
400g Button Mushrooms (White and Swiss Brown), quartered
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tsp Dried Chili Flakes
1/2 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup of White Wine
1 Tbsp Butter
Sea salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter with olive oil, over a moderate heat.
2. Add the yellow onions and saute until they are translucent. Then add the chopped garlic.
3. Toss in the mushrooms and chili flakes and saute over a high heat, for about 2 minutes.
4. Mix in the white wine and reduce the heat. Let it cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and season the mushrooms with sea salt and black pepper.