1 Marrow Green (approx 600g), sliced into strips
1 bunch Vermicelli, soaked in water to soften
50g Dried Shrimps, soaked in 100 ml Water
100ml Dried Shrimp water (The water thats used to soak the shrimps)
1. Heat up a wok, add cooking oil.
2. Add in soaked dried shrimp and stir fry
3. Once the flavour is released, add in marrow green to stir fry
4. Once marrow green is half cooked and soften, about 2-3 mins, add in the water.
5. Simmer the marrow green till almost cooked, add in vermicelli and mix well for about 1 min.