2 Fish Fillet (Any white fish that's firm flesh)
100 g chai poh 菜脯
4 Cloves garlic, minced
Handful of Gou Qi Zi
1/2 Cup water
1 Tsp soy sauce
1 Tsp fish sauce
2 Tsp sugar
1/2 Tsp dark soy sauce
1. Wash and Rinse chai poh, squeeze dry and chop finely.
2. Heat pan, without adding any oil, fry the chai poh until fragrant and remove.
3. Heat a little oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Stir in chai poh, then add sugar and mix well
4. Rinse fish and pat dry. Place on a steaming dish, scatter over with chai poh and Gou Qi Zi
5. Steam for 15 mins
6. Mix the sauce and set aside
7. Once fish is done, drain the liquid and pour sauce over