Ingredients (makes 1 Dozen)
250g Butter, room temperature
150g Caster sugar
200g Self-rising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, and beat together until light and fluffy.
3. Add 1 egg at a time, combine well.
4. Add in the flour and fold till well combined.
5. Add in half of the blueberry, mix well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases, about 1/4 of the case.
7. Add 1 or 2 blueberry and spoon more mixture till it reaches 3/4 of cup.
8. Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20mins.