Lean Pork (3 Thin Slices per serving)
Japanese Breadcrumbs (Panko)
Salt and Pepper
1. Using the back of your knife, pound the lean pork till they grow in size and get as thin as possible.
2. Season with salt and pepper on both sides and leave to chill for 1 hour
3. Prepare 3 stations in sequence, 1) Flour, 2) Egg, 3) Panko
4. Boil baby carrots till done and add knob of butter, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
5. Heat up a flat pan with oil.
6. Take the pork slices, piece by piece dredge them in the sequence of flour, egg and panko
7. Pan fry the pork till the panko turns golden brown (about 1-2 minutes each side)
8. Serve with baby carrots and a squeeze of Mayo