Store bought Beef Balls
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Cloves garlic, Whole
10 Tbsp Pasta tomato puree
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
15 Cherry tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water according to the timing on the package. Drain and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic & parsley.
3. When fragrant, Add tomatoes, tomato puree and stir evenly.
4. Once sauce is bubbling, taste and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti and beef balls with the sauce and mix well