500g Cake Flour
25g Instant Yeast, mix with 2 Tbsp Water
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt and eggs together using a mixer
2. Add yeast to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
3. Add butter and mix well. (The dough will be a bit watery)
4. Transfer dough to a container and cover with cling wrap to proof for 1 hour.
5. Transfer to the fridge to proof for another hour.
6. The dough should have risen to 2-3 times its size.
7. Scatter some flour on a baking tray line with parchment paper, pour dough on tray. Scatter some flour on your hands and shape the dough to the shape you like.
8. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C and bake for 20 minutes. Lower the temp to 160 degrees C and continue for 20 minutes