300g Pork (Twee Bah is good cos of some fattiness), sliced
3 Asian Potatoes, peeled and sliced to thick slices
3 Cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsps thick soy sauce
1 Tsp light soy sauce
1. Heat up your pan or wok until hot. Turn heat to medium. Add in the garlic and fry until aromatic.
2. Add the pork slices and stir fry for a bit.
3. Add the light soy sauce then add in the potatoes.
4. Add in the thick soy sauce.
5. Stir fry and mix well. Add water (Enough to at least cover half ). Bring to a boil and turn heat lower to allow for simmering until everything is cooked.