1 Cup Water
1 Cup Flour
240ml Whipping Cream
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp Sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 220 Deg C.
2. Boil the water and butter in a saucepan. When the mixture is boiling, turn off the heat and immediately pour the flour in and stir.
3. Stir the mix until all the flour is absorbed and the mixture doesn't stick to the sides of the saucepan.
4. Mix one egg at a time into the mix. Make sure that the egg is incorporated into the mix before adding a new one. The mixture is hot, so to prevent the eggs from cooking/curdling, you'll have to mix each egg into the mix fast.
5. Once the eggs go into the mix, and you get a lovely, smooth, shiny mix, just put the mix into a pipping bag and pipe the mix into the size and shape of the puff pastry you want.
6. Pipe them onto prepared baking sheets lined with baking parchment paper.
7. Bake for 20 mins.
8. In the meantime, prepare the chocolate cream. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
9. Refrigerate for 30 mins
10. Once Choux Pastry done, let them cool.
11. Cut a slit to create a cavity in each puff.
12. Whip the Chocolate cream till it thickens and pipe them into the puff cavity.