100ml double cream
a knob of unsalted butter
100g good quality dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
a pinch sea salt
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Flour
1. Preheat your oven to 220 Deg C.
2. Boil the water and butter in a saucepan. When the mixture is boiling, turn off the heat and immediately pour the flour in and stir.
3. Stir the mix until all the flour is absorbed and the mixture doesn't stick to the sides of the saucepan.
4. Mix one egg at a time into the mix. Make sure that the egg is incorporated into the mix before adding a new one. The mixture is hot, so to prevent the eggs from cooking/curdling, you'll have to mix each egg into the mix fast.
5. Once the eggs go into the mix, and you get a lovely, smooth, shiny mix, just put the mix into a pipping bag and pipe the mix into the size and shape of the puff pastry you want.
6. Pipe them onto prepared baking sheets lined with baking parchment paper.
7. Bake for 20 mins.
8. In the meantime, prepare the chocolate.
9. Heat up the cream till sides are bubbling.
10. Put chocolate in a bowl, pour cream into bowl.
11. Mix well and keep chill
12. Once chilled, slit the pastry and fill the cavity with chocolate
13. Apply a layer of chocolate on the top