40g Icing sugar, sifted
125g Potato starch
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in colour.
2. Sift in potato starch and flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. Roll into small balls (about 2cm in diameter), arrange on lined baking pan and press lightly with a fork (dip the fork in water after each press to prevent cookie dough from sticking to the fork).
4. Decorate with chocolate chips.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg C for 20 mins (need not bake till cookies turn brown).
*Adapted from Small Small Baker and angelcookbakelove