4 Chicken Fillet, cut into 1 inch cubes
8 Slices Streaky bacon, cut each into 2 pieces
Half a Mango, diced
2 Pc Lettuce
1 Sprig Rosemary
1 Clove Garlic
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Mayo
1. Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside
2. Marinade chicken with pinch of sea salt and black pepper with some chopped Rosemary for 1 hour
3. Wrap chicken cubes with bacon and put on a skewer
4. Heat some oil in a pan and add in 1 clove garlic with sprig of rosemary
5. Once oil is heated thru, pan fry the chicken kebabs
6. Arrange 2 pc lettuce on a plate and scoop mango inside. Drizzle with some honey mustard dressing.
7. Once kebab is browned on both sides and cooked thru, serve together with the mango salad.
8. Dip the kebabs into the honey mustard dressing.