*Recipe adapted from thebatterbaker *
280g Bread flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Yeast
180ml Warm water
1. Mix everything in a bowl till a dough forms.
2. Knead the dough till smooth and elastic, about 10 min.
3. Shape dough into a ball and place in a lightly oiled bowl to proof for at least 1 hour.
4. Roll it out to a rectangle. Starting from one of the short ends, roll the dough like a swiss roll.
5. Pinch all edges to seal the dough then place it seam-side down.
6. With a sharp knife, slash a few diagonal lines across the top of the dough.
7. Set aside for about 45 min to proof a second time.
8 Pre-heat Oven to 220 degrees
9. Bake for 30 mins.
10. Allow to cool before slicing up to eat.