2 Pork Chops
1/4 Pumpkin, Peeled and chop to 1 cm cubes
Salt and Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Flour
2 Cups Beef Stock
Black Pepper or to taste
Sea Salt to taste
1. Marinade the pork chops with pinch of salt and pepper on both sides and chill for at least 2 hours
2. Heat up Happycall Pan on medium heat.
3. Add 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
4. Place pork chops on pan, close the cover and wait.
5. Pre-heat Oven to 180 degrees
6. Put pumpkin into roasting pan, pinch of salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
7. Roast for 25 minutes
8. Once you see steam coming out from the Happycall Pan, the pork chops are done.
9. Serve pork chops with roasted pumpkin and Gravy
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan
2. Add the butter over medium heat
3. Then mix in the flour, and cook until lightly browned.
4. Slowly add the beef stock and pepper. Cook and whisking until the gravy is thick and smooth.
5. Season the gravy with salt (If necessary)