4 Leeks, sliced thickly
2 Red Chillies, sliced thinly
2 Pcs Firm Tofu, sliced to 2cm cubes
3 cloves Garlic, chopped
15 Prawns, shelled
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
4 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
4 Tbsp Peanut Oil
1. Heat the peanut oil in a wok, saute the firm tofu until lightly brown and set aside.
2. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
3. On medium heat, add the leeks and give it a quick stir and mix in the tofu with oyster sauce and light soy sauce
4. Add the prawns, red chillies and saute.
5. Once prawns turn pink and done, serve.