For our Anniversary today on 25th October 2011, i made some Dark Chocolate Tarts for my Wife. She loves Dark Chocolate and i hope she will love this.
100g Plain flour
30g Caster sugar
40g Butter, melted
15g Beaten egg
1 Tbsp water
200g Thickened cream (35% fat)
200g Dark chocolate
1. Mix all tart ingredients together, roll out to even thickness layer and cut out circles in relation with your tart shell.
2. Fill your tart shell base and press it firmly against the wall
3. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and bake the tart shells for 15 minutes.
4. Leave to cool.
5. Heat up the thickened cream till just start to boil.
6. Pour cream into a bowl with the chocolate broken up into pieces
7. Mix well and pour into the tart shells.
8. Transfer to fridge for Ganache to set, at least 1 hour.