1 Tsp Oyster sauce
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Sesame oil
1/2 cup water(Use water that soaked the mushrooms)
1 Tsp rice wine
14 Chinese dried mushrooms, soaked in warm water until softened, stemmed and squeezed dry
1 Tsp Cornstarch
1 Pkt Spinach
1. In a small bowl, combine oyster, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, water and rice wine.
2. Fill a large pot about three-quarters full of water, and place over high heat to bring to a boil.
3. In a wok, heat the cooking oil over medium heat
4. Add mushrooms, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add sauce mixture, and reduce heat to low.
6. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes
7. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 2 teaspoons water, and mix well.
8. Just before done, Add cornstarch mixture to the mushrooms.
9. Stir gently for 30 seconds, until mushrooms are glossy.
10. Add the spinach to the boiling water, and blanch until cooked. Drain well and arrange on a platter.
11. Lay the mushrooms over the spinach and pour the thickened gravy all over.