2 Potatoes, Diced
2 Hard Boil Eggs, Chopped
2 Chicken Breast
4 Tbsp Mayo
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil potatoes for 10 mins, drain and set aside
2. Season chicken breast with pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Heat up some oil and Pan fry the chicken breast till just done (Aprox 1 min on each side)
4. Slice up the chicken breast and set aside.
5. Make sure all the ingredients are cooled before assembly
6. In a salad bowl, add chicken, potatoes and eggs
7. Mix well with the Mayo and season with Pepper
8. Chill in fridge for at least 2 hours
9. Serve Chill