2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
1/2 cup Milk
3 Tbps Butter
1 Sirloin Steak
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1. Place sweet potatoes in steamer and cover; steam until tender, 20 minutes.
2. Drain, and return to saucepan.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring milk, butter to a simmer, stirring to combine; remove from heat.
4. Add to drained sweet potatoes, and mash just until smooth
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pan fry steak for 4 minutes on both sides (Well Done)
7. Slice up steak and arrange on top of mash