2 Eggs - beaten with a pinch of salt and pepper
150g Ground pork
1/2 Bitter gourd
Marinade for pork
1 Tbsp Light soy sauce
1 Tbsp Dark soy sauce
a little sesame oil
a dash of white pepper
1. Add Marinade to pork and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a pan heat some oil and fry bitter gourd till cooked, dish up.
3. Add little oil to the same pan, stir fry ground pork until cooked, pour in the cooked bitter gourd, stir fry briefly.
4. Pour in the beaten egg to the pork mixture and stir fry until egg is set.
5. Dish up and serve immediately.