1 Broccoli, cut into chunks
4 pieces Shitake mushroom, sliced to half
1 piece bean curd skin, break into smaller pieces, soaked and drained
3 piece tau pok, cut to squares
1 carrot, chop to chunks
3 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp light soy sauce
1 Tbsp hua diao wine
1/2 Tsp sugar
3/4 cup of corn flour mixture (mix 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of corn flour)
1. Heat a wok with 2 tablespoon of oil.
2. Add in the garlic to stir fry until fragrance.
3. Add in the carrots, mushroom, bean curd skin, tau pok and seasoning
4. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add in the broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes.