1 Mackerel (saba) fillets
1 Pc Egg Noodles
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Pinch Sea salt and black pepper
1 Lemon, cut to wedges
1 Tbsp of fried shallot oil
1 Tsp of light soy sauce
1 Tsp of oyster sauce
1/2 Tsp of dark soy sauce
1/2 Tsp of sambal chili paste
1. Using your hands, spread drops of extra virgin olive oil over the mackerel skin.
2. Season the skin only with Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
3. Place mackerel fillets skin side up on a roasting pan.
4. Bake the fillets at preheated oven of 200°C for 10 minutes.
5. Cook the egg noodles according to instructions and toss them in the sauce.
6. Arrange the noodles and arrange sliced Saba on top.
7. Before serving. squeeze lemon juice over the hot crackling skin.