1 Medium size squid
100g Minced pork
¾ Tsp Sugar
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp White pepper
½ Tsp Minced ginger
2 Tsp Sesame oil
1 Tbsp Hua tiao jiu (chinese cooking wine)
1. Clean and remove internal parts of squid. Remove skin of squid and cut in 1″ thickness. Cut up the tentacles and put aside.
2. Marinate minced pork with egg, sugar, salt, white pepper and minced ginger. Add in the chopped tentacles. The texture should be a bit runny.
3. Spoon meat mixture into prepared squid, garnish with corn and place onto steaming pan
4. Cover with cling wrap and keep in fridge for ½ hr.
5. Have steamer ready at medium high heat and steam for 8 minutes.