2 Boneless Chicken Drumsticks
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Dash of Cooking wine
1 Egg Yolk
1 Tbsp Mayo
1 Tbsp Oil
10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Marinade Chicken with Pinch of Salt and Pepper and Dash of Cooking wine for 1 hour
2. Heat up the Happycall Pan with 1 Tbsp Oil on low heat
3. Lay Chicken skin down and cover the pan.
4. In the meantime, mix egg yolk and mayo with pinch of pepper well
5. Once you see steam from the outlet, the chicken is ready.
6. Serve with cherry tomatoes and drizzle sauce over the chicken